Radio advertising’s superpower is long-term branding for a business. When a local Sioux Falls business wants to build a brand, be remembered, and reach a lot of people, there is nothing better than a good, consistent radio advertising campaign. Warning: You can’t release just any kind of radio ads out into the world…it has to be well-thought-out and strategic (which is our specialty). So, what can a consistent radio advertising plan do for you? Let’s get right to it. You like lists, right?
1) Awareness of your business. You become a choice to those who didn’t know about you.
2) Change perceptions about your business, service, or product…where perceptions need to be changed. Which will allow you to attract more customers and increase your sales. Duh, right?
3) Cause people to remember certain words or phrases when they need what you sell. And we anchor those words or phrases to your business name…so they contact YOU instead of a competitor.
4) Cause people to “FEEL” and “SEE” what it would be like if they were your customer. Get them to like you before they have ever bought from you.
5) Brand your business. When people think about, hear, or see your name, they KNOW WHAT YOU STAND FOR (or against)…and they feel good about that. Which immensely increases the chance YOU will be the business they choose to BUY from.
With all of the above 5 things cranking, you then get…
6) Consistent business growth. By consistently saying the right things to a whole bunch of people, you’ll keep attracting new faces. So, if you treat people right, and keep most of your current customers…your sales will continue to grow. You won’t have to wonder “how are we going to make some extra sales this month?” You won’t have to discount your services or slash prices of your products to get new business. You’ll be attracting the profitable people – not the wishy-washy ones who have to get everything on sale.
This stuff works. I have clients who’d love to tell you about it.
Let me know if you’d like to talk with me about marketing your business in the Sioux Falls area.
Radio advertising has received a bad rap by a lot of business owners. But only because they didn’t do it right. They didn’t understand radio’s superpower. And the advertising people they talked to in the past…didn’t understand how to unleash radio advertising’s superpower.
Results Radio Townsquare Media
Sioux Falls SD